Terms & Conditions
Vin Florist @Vinnflorist.com.my reserves the rights to revise the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notification.
- Please insert the full address including the postcode of the recipient when you are placing order from our site. We will not be held responsible for bouquets/items that are not delivered due to incomplete details.
- By clicking on the “Confirm Order” at the end of the ordering process, you are agreed to be bound by our T&C accordingly.
- We may require the order to be placed at least 48 hours (2 days) in advance in order for us to make all the necessary arrangements and make sure the freshness of any floral order you have made.
- Please contact us directly (03-6276 7278 or 012-220 0729) for any last minute changes (eg: Receiver’s Address, Messages, Contact Number, etc) within 3 hours in advance.
- Our standard delivery service will be start from 10.30am until 6.00pm.
- We will not be held any responsibility for the late delivery due to any causes beyond our reasonable control (eg: weather conditions, incorrect delivery address, etc).
- Due to the perishability of flowers/bouquets, it is impossible to make any refund unless the flower/bouquet you receive are withered or poor shape. Investigation will be taken immediately once your good end emailed or send us photos.
- Bouquet size, tone, flower size might vary from the pictures shown in our site.
- Maximum 01 Free of Charge amendment will be conduct to make sure the flower/bouquet arrangement is able to meet your level of expectation.